Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Exchange Stiching...

No picture today of stitching. :(
I was working on an exchange last night. (Boy I have a lot of commitments lately)

The movie was "The Girl Next Door" - 1953 with Dan Daily and June Haver. A bright and really watchable musical. Very different kind of musical for 20th Century. It is about a single widowed dad raising a son alone with a beautiful nightclub singer next door. Wonderful musical numbers that are not typical of the 50's musical machine. Very good movie and worth seeing. I had never heard of it and it was a great surprise for me!!

I really need a snap of something here.... how about a sweet puppy shot????




It's The Peach.... you know what they say -

"mess with The Peach and you get the Pit!!" :)

She thinks she is ferocious, but is really just a love bug!!
I have had a hard time lately getting to all the blogs I usually read so don't think I have forgotten everyone - it has just been so busy around here!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Take care!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. My Daisy had to have shots yesterday and now today she is hiding from me! I'm devastated because she's my baby. Thank you so much for the pattern, I couldn't remember if I thanked you are not!
    Donna
    Peach is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the "mess with the Peach and you get the pit" before I truly looked at her picture...what a fitting caption Edgar...you make me LOL on so many occasions :) Thanks for letting me start this one off with a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Edgar, just saying hello - you've been doing some wonderful work lately!
    The Peach is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...