Monday, October 31, 2022

A Litle Hallowe'en and a little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, just a quick wish for everyone to have a sane, safe, and wonderful Hallowe'en... and here's a little sampler for this fun Holiday...

"Thine is the Trick or Treat" from Prairie Moon Needlework, with my little changes.  A fun piece I've shown before.
_______________________________

Here is a current snap of where my stitching is on AGW...
...I made a mistake just before I turned the upper right corner and had to go back and frog quite a bit...so instead of nail-biting to see if the border was going to hook up correctly I went ahead and pre-stitched up the line...and bada bing bada boom she matched up so now just going back over and stitching up the rest.  There's a tree a moon and some stars left, a little grass fill and she'll be done.  I think I've almost decided to not do the fill-in around the words... the companion Christmas piece... "A Yuletide Welcome" has no fill I'm leaning towards the "no fill" camp.
_________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween Edgar: The Sampler is showing great progress, it is a beauty.
    The Prairie Moon Sampler is amazing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Quaker Halloween piece, Edgar! Ghoultide is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the no fill look. The Quaker sampler is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...