Monday, October 24, 2022

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, so, finally, I have finished up the house... I am now ready to move on... here's a snaperoo...


I just poped it out of the Q-snap and there she lays in a crumpled state... this piece is a really heavy "fill" piece for using up the silk... but I  knew that going in so I'll trudge on.  I made a decision on my Christmas stitch and ordered up some of the missing silks for that.  They should arrive in the next week or so... I'm a happy camper!!  Now on to more border stitching!

______________________

Thats about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! good deeds!

edgar

8 comments:

  1. Looking good, Edgar! Yay for finishing house construction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a house in a design, until it takes forever to stitch. Since I find borders tedious, motifs a perfect opportunity for errors, letters a guaranteed one thread off, you would think simple rows of mindless stitching would be welcome. They are not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Edgar, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful but that is a BIG house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Edgar: Great progress, that house is amazing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...