Friday, October 28, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, with Hallowe'en upon us I thought I'd pull a piece for the Holiday.  Sherry over at Celtic's Lacing and Whimsical Thoughts and I traded some emails regarding Round Robins ... which got me thinking about a Hollwe'en one I was in a while back... here's a snaperoo...


It was way back in 2008 that this was making the rounds.  I love the Hallowe'en RR, but I must not have ever put any info about the linen or the floss I used...  lost to the mists of time.
______________________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: The faces on the flying witches are adorable, cute design.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just see my comment to you? I can’t tell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stitch of yours!! I have some of these charts. I love your linen choice. Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...