Monday, October 3, 2022

A Little Stitching

 Gentle friends, here's a snaperoo of  AGW...


... got a start on the house and am still moving from West to East.....  I think I would have been quite a bit further along but I was chopping up some stuff making chicken salad and stupidly cut the crap out of my thumb...then proceeded to bleed like a stuck hog - oink!!.  This mishap has slowed down the old needle considerably....  but I carry on - slowly but surely!
_________________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

3 comments:

  1. Hope the thumb heals quickly, Edgar. I think you have made good progress on A Ghoultide Welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are making wonderful progress! Hope your thumb heals soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Oh, my I hope you heal quickly; this is an amazing Sampler, you are making lightning speed progress.
    I am looking forward to seeing it framed, you have a knack for choosing the perfect frame for your stitched pieces.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...