Friday, October 14, 2022

Flashback Friday

 Gentle Friends, a piece from the wall of samplers...

... from Just CrossStitch Magazine.  I must have worked on this during the last part of 2008 but finished up in 2009, I think this one is called "This is the Day" ... at least I'm pretty sure it is... I stitched it on 36ct Meadowlark using my own conversion of floss and I framed it in an antique frame I picked up somewhere.
___________________________

There you go sports fans. Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful sampler Edgar!!! I love looking at mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: I am so in love with this design and the framing wow perfect.
    I hope you are having a great stitching weekend.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...