Friday, November 4, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends...today's flashback is a smaller sampler that seems to fit the season...here's a snaperoo...

"Harvest Blessing" by Mary Beale
from Pocketbook Needlework No. 8  Fall 1990
Stitched on 28ct  "Fresco"  Recommended DMC

 I framed it up in an antique frame I found at an estate sale and I think it worked out pretty well and looks nice on the wall with my other stitching.
________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. It is a beauty, Edgar! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors in this sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: What a beautiful design and the frame is amazing, some of the vintage and antique frames are perfect for stitched designs.
    Have a beautiful week-end.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...