Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday Flashback

 Gentle Friends, today is another smaller sampler from the sampler wall...

"Flower Basket" - from La-D-Da

I couldn't find the linen type, but I am sure I used the called-for floss.  I know this because even after all these years later I still remember that the lite blue floss used is a linen floss that, for me at least, shred all over the place as I stitched and was a nightmare to work with.  I swore then and there when I finished this piece that NEVER again would I use linen floss again... and whenever I bumped up against it being used I will always substitute cotton or silk to achieve the color and keep my sanity.

________________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good deeds!

edgar

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful small sampler, Edgar! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: This is a sweet design; I am not a fan of linen threads myself.
    Have a great weekend

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...