Thursday, November 8, 2007

SBQ of the Week

Today's SBQ is -

"When you have to frog out stitches, do you reuse that thread or do you start over with a new strand?"

It really depends on the piece of thread that is frogged. If it is still usable then I will try and reuse some if not all of it. Most of the frogging that I can remember in the recent past I have reused the pieces as I had to frog out what had just been put in. I think if I have to go back a day or two later after the mistake is found then more than likely I will just pull out what offends and toss.
This is usually done with a seam ripper so the thread is usually not in a shape to be used and is in small shredded pieces.
If I have to frog out immediately then I will more than likely use a needle and just backtrack over what needs to come out.


Thanks for taking a look.....take care,
edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...