Thursday, November 15, 2007

Answering a question....

Sorry about not getting back to you - Grand Marais - I would think it would depend on if you wanted to do it in silk or overdyed floss - depending on the look you wanted - I have used GASTSarasparilla which is a very nice browny-red colour ( I used it on the border of my RR and you can see that on Cheryl's blog )but just about any of the GAST like Old red Paint, Gingersnap or even Cranberry are all super colours and would be beautiful!! If you wanted it in silk I will need to look at my silks at home tonight for the bricky colours I think might look nice. I really like silk but for these monochromatic pieces I really love the overdyed look and shifting colours.
Hope that helps.

Take care, and thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really appreciate them!!!!

edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...