Monday, November 26, 2007

Great Thanksgiving !!!!!

What a great Thanksgiving I had. My sister and her family came down from Vancouver, WA and then Rico's Mom and Nieces came up for a quick visit on Saturday night from Fresno.
So it was a family FULL weekend!!!!!

Thanksgiving was just great, and here is my family at the table.
( Mathew is cutting up, isn't he cute!!)


Starting in on the left it is Dale (my best friend for the last 25 years), Cissy (my sister), Katie the niece, Mat the nephew, Rico, the better half and John my brother-in-law....
all of them saying take the picture!!!
This picture doesn't show the extra tables with food that would not fit on the table...
I made way too much again, but I think there was something there for everybody.

On Friday we loaded up the family and went to the the Exploratorium where the kids could touch everything and there is lots to do. It was super fun and we spent the better part of the day there. It is over by the Palace of fine Arts.....the bit that is left from the 1915
Panama Pacific International Exposition.


Here is a snap of Cissy, John and the kids...


After the Exploratorium we went down to Fisherman's Wharf for lunch at In and Out Burger...
and had burgers...



and fries (they cut up actual potatoes and make them fresh!!!)





I did get a little stitching done on BP and here is a snap of the progress.
I finished the top then turned the upper right corner.


and here is an over all picture of the piece as it stands now.



I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful Holiday!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Take care,
edgar

9 comments:

  1. That was just really cruel. I miss In n Out SOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Am hungry now :)
    Your BP looks lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely plates on your wall. I can see why you like Quaker patterns. They have the same feeling as the plates on your wall.

    We may have left California, but we did not leave In N Out burgers. There is one a couple of miles from our house and we had dinner at one in Los Angeles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeesh.. those fries look so yummy!

    Love the plates on your wall; Sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a fantastic holiday weekend! YOur BP looks so lovley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a super family Edgar! It looks like a super-de-duper time! :)
    I love all your plates hanging on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, such lovely family pics, Edgar! It looks like you had a great time and yummy food. And still no picture of you!
    Bea is growing more gorgeous every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great time! Just take your time with the rr! No worries!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a lot to be thankful for this holiday weekend, Edgar! Thanks for sharing all the great pics. I especially love all the wonderful plates on the wall. :)

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...