Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Stitching Bloggers Birthday Club BLOG


I just posted this on the SBBC site and just wanted to post this here:



Last Tuesday Becky asked if there was anyone out there that would like to help and host the SBBC. I really think this is such a great idea that I didn't want to see it fall to the wayside...so I have set up another Blog to carry on the Club.

Nothing will change in the way things have run in the past as my motto is
"if it ain't broke don't fix it!!"

I will need to have everyone interested in continuing in the club to email me at edgarmatt @ gmail. com (take out the spaces) with all your information including:
Name, mailing address, birth date, blog url and a
wish list or your likes and dislikes that will be sent to your partner.

The new blog is Birthday Blog.
As soon as I get your information I will add you to the blog.

I am extending the sign up time until December 7th
so that everyone has a chance to get added.

Thanks,
edgar

1 comment:

  1. Edgar - thank you for doing this. I had considered volunteering, but with my frequent no-notice travel required for work, I wasn't sure if I would be suitable.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...