Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter

Gentler Friends,  a very Happy Easter to you and yours.  Although we are sheltering in place we'll be hearing Easter mass with Father Matt at 10am on a Live Feed from Most Holy Redeemer.
  I wanted to find a crazy Easter hat snap and look at what popped up...

The Signal Watch: Ann Miller, What Are You Doing? Easter Edition
... that super dancing star Ann Miller and a hat with flowers and a bunny rabbit!!  What a great segway to that quintessential Easter film from 1948 ...
Peter Lawford, Ann Miller, Judy Garland, Fred Astaire, Peter ...

"Easter Parade" starring Fred Astaire, Judy Garland Ann Miller, and Peter Lawford...  it's a super film full of wonderful music.  If you've never seen it or if it's been a long time TCM is playing it today at 8pm EST / 5pm PST. I would highly recommend a peek at this classic!
___________________

Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Now I know what I will be watching this evening. Thanks for the heads-up. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter Blessings to you Edgar! Quarantined, quiet and blizzardy here. Doesn't feel much like Easter unfortunately. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was a child, my mother had a 45 or maybe it was a 78, of Easter Parade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love "Easter Parade"... hope you and Rico had a joyous Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat was something! I hope you and Rico had a good Easter. We did Easter Sunday remotely too. It was hopefully the only time I do Easter in a pair of sweats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Edgar: happy Blessed Easter, We watched the Mass on tv not as beautiful as being in Church for Easter mass.
    I hope all is well with you Rico and the kids.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...