Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still Playing Catch Up

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends I still can not believe how much there is to do - you would think that things would have just taken care of themselves while I was away - but no such luck.  I had a pile of mail that I am working through at home.   I found in that heap of mail two really wonderful exchanges - I will post them tomorrow.

I did love the comments from yesterdays post - they make me feel all warm and fuzzy with all that cyber love out there!!  I do have to laugh about my mom and her car.  I really never think about her zooming all over the place in that car - with the top down and her hair blowing in the breeze - she seems to have always driven some sort of sports car - I think the sportiest car was the bright yellow Camero she drove for years.  The current car/convertible looks like this....

(this is a snap I lifted from the web - not her car, but it is what her car looks like - green with camel interior) ..... and it is because of this fun/fast car that I am now as brown as a nut - the magnolia pallor I was sporting before I left has disappeared after a couple of weeks of bright sunny weather.
__________
I did get the Partner Info caught up with the HOE PS Exchange.  It is getting late again and I must get to work - I do promise to have snaps and stories about my trip.

Thanks again for stopping by - do come again!!
Take care,
edgar


13 comments:

  1. I do hope you took a snap of you and your mom. She sounds like such a character!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great car. Must be great to zoom around in that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that your mom is a sporty car kinda woman! Love the convertible! (Green is my favorite color!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Edgar, I have really missed reading your posts every day. WOW to be 85 years old and dashing around in such a great car? how fantastic is that? :)
    I hope your Mum's birthday was as nice as my Mum's, she was 87 on 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome back Edgar (sorry missed last post :( cooo your mum still dries that car wow well done that girl :) hope she had a fab birthday :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, we missed your posts!

    That a great car, sure would love to zoom around in it!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your mom sound like a hoot! I think the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your mom is funny. who wouldn't love a sports car.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back Edgar! I missed your post yesterday. Hope you had a wonderful time in Florida!

    I love your Mom's car!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice car! And so glad to have you back with us!! Can't wait to read all about your trip and see the photos...

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great looking car! I would love to have a convertible!

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...