Friday, July 31, 2009

#2 Friday Post - A Birthday Package arrives....

I just heard from Carol that a Birthday Package I sent had arrived.
Included in the package was Pyn Keepe I made for her -

This sweet chart was a Freebie from Plum Street Samplers. I was waffling over a couple of other things and when this chart posted I knew it was the thing to do. It is stitched on an unknown hand dyed piece of linen using Belle Soie Silks (these silks are like butter) I will always be grateful for Carol's friendship as I often say "if it wasn't for this dear person I would never of gotten up the nerve to Blog or get involved with Exchanges" so Thank You !! And have a Wonderful Birthday Carol!!!!!!

Take care!!

edgar

10 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Edgar! I'm sure she cherishes it! What a beautiful little finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful piece. You've just given me a great idea.

    I like your blog re-do (like a new hair-do), makes one do a double take!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make the most wonderful exchange pieces. This one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Edgar it is simply to die for. I love it and i love the colors you chose too. Lots of Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been reading your blog for a while now. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your writing and your lovely pictures. You do beautiful work and sound like a warm and interesting person.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Natalielin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet, pretty pinkeep and so sweet of you to make it for a special friend. I am sure she will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Edgar - you are the King of Pynkeeps - so sweet and a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pynkeep! Such a sweet and thoughtful gift for a friend.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Edgar, it's gorgeous - what a perfect gift! Love your new blog-look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your banner!!

    Awesome choice to stitch for Carol's bday! It's gorgeous...stitch to finish!!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...