Monday, May 1, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I've been just working away through the roses, the whole sampler is just flowers, birds, and letters... for the most part easy enough, except for switching up the colors as I move down... here's a snaperoo...

... finally got a snap of the linen which is closer to the actual color.  I took this in the sunlight, where usually the sun has gone down and I have to use lamp light... sorry about the wrinkles.
_______________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. You have made awesome progress on this sampler, Edgar. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really been stitching away and what progress....
    A finish pending in no time....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stitches Edgar! The colors so remind me of the colors of Portugal for some reason. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ! This is so sweet ! Happy May Day blessings to you 💐x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the floss colors in this piece. I have a soft spot for those kinds of flower vases in samplers.

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...