Monday, May 15, 2023

A Little Stichin'

Gentle Friends, so I've almost arrived at the end of the actual chart... but still have quite a bit of linen left, and plenty of NPI silks... that I think I'll just keep stitching away on the flowers and birds instead of cutting off the linen ... here's a snaperoo...

... it's a fun piece to work on so stichin' away until I run out of linen is the ore=der of the day!
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. This is looking fabulous, Edgar! Loving the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Robin!! The NPI that Kathy selected is nice and autumnal...

      Delete
  2. Dearest Edgar: Beautiful, piece what a wonderful idea to keep adding to the fabric, I am looking forward to seeing how it goes, lovely design.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...that sampler is much longer/larger than I thought it to be...and I love your idea of continuing to stitch until you run out of linen. I hope you don't run out of initials. 😉 A true ode to your love of stitching. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Robin... since it was an odd leftover piece of linen anyway I'm happy to continue the stitch... but, are they just initials.....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! 🥰 I see the names now...and love it even more! Thank you for pointing it out to me!!

      Delete
  5. Leave it to your unique approach to just keep keeping on. Now where
    to find a frame and the wall space to accommodate it.... ? lol... Just
    love this piece and the color palette....

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...