Sunday, May 14, 2023

On Mothers Day

Gentle Friends, on Mother's Day I can't help but think of my Mom, and the women who came before her in my family...


... from left to right my great-grandmother, my grandmother, and my mom... these little portraits my mom cherished, and when she passed and we broke up house keeping they were three things I took for myself.  Hoping everyone is having a super Mothers Day!!
______________________

Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

2 comments:

  1. What treasures you have in these pictures, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful women - all three. The familial resemblance is strong. So glad the little portraits are still together and still treasured. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...