Friday, September 9, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, I was putting some of the finished pieces into the"box" of finishes, basically a box full of rolled-up unframed cross-stitch, and saw this great piece...


"And They Sinned" - by Examplar Dames Design Co.
5/1/2011 - 1/14/2013
Stitched on 36ct Vintage Sand
Using mostly the recommended GAST Floss

Thinking back, this was a piece I stitched mostly over 2012 - although I started it in 2011 - I did next to no real stitching on it for months and months... so this was really a piece of 2013.  Sorry about the snap but to get it all in the same shot the daylight makes it look oddly dark at the bottom, it isn't... but you get the idea.  I really did enjoy this piece immensely.
_____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar




4 comments:

  1. I don't how you got the entire length into one photo. I miss those rolled finishes that were featured in your banner. Were they? Was it your blog? Oh good grief where has my memory gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....another piece with an incredible amount of stitching. So impressive Edgar! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mind-boggling achievement...Do you ever gauge your speed/vs/coverage after a sitting of stitching? Unbelievable (not even factoring in the complexity of the pieces you do....)

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...