Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Little Finish for Fall

 Gentle Friends, I finished up Salem Remembered this evening, and here's a snaperoo...

Salem Remembered - The Primitive Stitcher
8/13 - 9/03/2022
36ct Barn owl - Birds of a Feather
Silk Floss - some called for and some I chose

I loved finally checking this great piece off my list of things  I wanted to stitch.  There's another Salem/Witch piece I'm thinking about that has landed on my list now... but that's for later...I started my second piece for Hallowe'en and if what I get stitched looks interesting enough I might post a snap on Monday.  
__________________________

That's about it for tonight sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Looks great Edgar, you got on really quickly with it. Might have to give it a go myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your finish, Edgar! Love it on your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The piece looks great, This is on my list to stitch. My husband's ancestor is Mary Easty. I think we need to have this one hanging up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: This is a beautiful piece; I always feel good to have a design stitched and ready for framing.
    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely amazing piece Edgar. I am renewing my search for this pattern too.... Wish me luck LOL. ~Robin~ (And I do hope this one will earn a final finish and perhaps even a place on your wall??)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Talk about warp speed. What a wonderful finish and your specific
    choices are spot on.... Looking forward to your second Haloween piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it and it looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...