Monday, September 12, 2022

A Little More Fall Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, I've started the second Hallowe'en piece... not too much to show but here's a snaperoo...


A Ghoultide Welcome - Plum Street Samplers
40ct LL Pecan Butter
Called For NPI Silk

This is a great piece for the season and since I had already started "A Yuletide Welcome" (about a decade ago...)  this will be a super companion piece...  now I need to find the YW piece, see where I left off, and pull that sucker back into shape.
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks again for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...