Friday, September 2, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, I was dusting up the things in the stairwell where the wall of stitchin' lurks and noticed this sweet little piece from long ago...

"Hetty Child" The Sampler Company
10/18 - 11/14/09
32ct Fog - My conversion from DMC to Belle Soie

I remember seeing this on another blog and was really drawn to the great border and the squirrels.  I framed this in an old frame I had gotten from an estate sale and still like how it turned out.
_______________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  I'm having a long weekend and hopefully will get some serious stitching done.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe.

Good Thoughts!  Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Those little squirrels are precious! Enjoy your long weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should elect you Border chief (just love your borders) you'd show
    them how.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I even read your commentary, I enlarged the photo and fell in love with that border. Sweet piece...sweet frame! Happy long weekend! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful piece! Everything about it sings. Also have to cast many UP votes for that border.

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...