Monday, September 19, 2022

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends and the heavens opened up and there was rain... quite a bit here in the Bay area... as we left Mass yesterday morning it started up and on the drive over the hill into Noe Valley, the 5 minutes it takes to get home it whipped up to damn near torrential!!  Then it was off and on all day Sunday.  On the stitching front I'm still plugging away at AGW... here's a snap of how it is shaping up ...


...sorry about the Q-Snap and wrinkles but you can see that it is a bit on the slow-going side...  
I do love the color palette!!
_____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds1
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Edgar, you have made good progress on this piece. Love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Edgar - I dearly love this - Beautiful Stitching

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I love the colors, too. We really enjoyed our rain yesterday. I'd like a little more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great autumnal colors!! Moving this up in my stitching que LOL. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...