Monday, May 30, 2022

A Little Stitchin' and some Abbey

 Gentle Friends, still plugging away on MQ... here's a snaperoo...


... since this is my interpretation of the piece I've introduced a couple of more colors to the mix and changed up the initials...  and I'll make more changes along the way.
_________________

We had a really fun night out at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema to see the new 
"Downton Abbney" film... 

 I'm a sucker for this franchise and loved the film... and will probably love anything else they release regarding the Crawley Clan!!!  
_____________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar


4 comments:

  1. Anything you stitch looks great, Edgar! My daughter and I saw the movie Saturday, I was not expecting the ending. I thought this one was so much better than the first movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new Quaker. I often change the colors or add color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made awesome progress on M. Quertier, Edgar. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Downton Abby. I am waiting for my daughter to visit next month so we can see the film together. Love all your stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...