Friday, May 6, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle friends, I've decided I need to post more about stitching... so I landed on the idea of a Flashback Friday where I'll post a snap of something from the past I've stitched.... this week I'm posting something I see every day and just love...


.... from Sheepish Designs, my version of Alpha Bird, Alpha Menagerie, and Alpha Sheep.  I combined the three charts into a single sampler and to get them to work together I charted the spacer sections between them.  Long out of print these super charts were hard to find back in 2010 and I had to borrow one of them from another stitcher just to get my sticky paws on it for the complete set.  I loved stitching this piece and as I said before it hangs where I see it every single day.  For these posts, I'll probably toggle back and forth between framed and unframed pieces.  I frame my stitching under glass so you'll have to forgive the reflections.
__________________

There you sports fans.  Have a super weekend and thanks again for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea to stitch those charts together. This is beautiful. I like the idea of Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to have things that we love on display so that we see them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful sampler finish, Edgar! I am looking forward to your Flashback Friday. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty of creative combining, Edgar. So worthy of exalted space on the wall. You are ingenious in forming/reforming design
    and I could study this one for some time. Did you know you have
    a gift of whimsy when you change/accomplish these pieces... I sense
    a wink and a smile.... Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! It's a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...