Friday, May 20, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, how's about an oldie but a goodie.... this was a chart I hunted a long time to find and eventually won one on the Bay of Evil...  I loved stitching this piece and it now languishes in the box of completed stitches...  here's a snaperoo...


"Plantation Sampler" by Canterbury Designs - August 8th - November 13, 2016
My Conversion of Belle Soie (Classic Colorworks Silk)
36ct PTP Wren 
_________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Stunning! Enjoy your weekend, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorites also, so why did I buy it, sell it, buy it again, and sell it again? Because I know I will never stitch it? Good guess! Yours is marvelous.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...