Friday, June 3, 2022

Flashback Friday

Gentle Friends, today's oldie-but-goodie is a sampler I really enjoyed as I do with most of my stitching... here's a snap...

ABC Hornbook, by Lisa Roswell of The Primitive Needle
3/13/2011 - 4/12/2011
36ct BoF Sandpiper, with the recommended WDW floss
_______________________

I remember pulling this and all my Primitive Needle charts when Lisa died.. this just called to me to start and was a joy to stitch.  She was such a talent and I have quite a few of her charts in my stash left to stitch...  
_______________________

That's about it for today sports fans, have a super weekend!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. I love that sampler. I was so sad when we lost her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sampler, Edgar...and, yikes, you were speedy "back then" too. I have been ISO Lisa's Black'd Skie pattern. If you perchance have it in your stash and would consider selling it, I promise I will, in fact, stitch it. Yes, I like it that much. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...