Friday, June 10, 2022

Flashback Friday

 Gentle Friends, today let's look to Fall for a piece from the past...


Lizzie Kate, 3 Piece Hallowe'en Mystery "Very Scary"
Stitched from July 23, 2013 - August 24, 2013
Framed in 2018
30ct WDW Tin Roof - recommended WDW + CC Black Coffee

This hangs near my front door and I love it!!  I think the reason I waited so long to get it framed was my reticence to use a mat board with cross-stitch.  For me, I will not use mat board, just the frame, and the needlework.  But, I think with this was one I wanted to highlight the Halloween colors so mat board was what was needed.
___________________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Enjoying your pieces from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Halloween LOL. Beautiful framing as well. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you make note of your stitching dates I am continuously amazed as that wonderful piece would definitely take me more than a month to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the frame molding you used for this one, Edgar! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this finished also! Love how you hang it near your door! Mine isn't nice as yours because I skimped on the fabric, ran out of space and had to fudge it. Not good! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...