Monday, June 20, 2022

A Little Stitchin' and CAKE!!

 Gentle friends, I've turned the corner so to speak on MQ.... here's a snaperoo...

.. sorry about the craptastique snap but you get the idea... now, since I'm looking at a finish on the horizon I've picked out my next project... a sampler that is all kitted up and ready to go... this piece will, I think will push me to a finish at the end of the summer and then I'll get to stitching the Fall sampler I've decided to do this year... come hell or high water.  It's been floating near the top of the "to-be-stitched" heap for so long that this is the year I want to geter' done! But, that will have to wait until the late summer. 
____________________________

A good friend of ours had a birthday over the weekend and his wife inadvertently ordered two cakes...

... so we got a chocolate cake from Black Jet Bakery!!  Happy Birthday, Tom!!!!!
___________________________

That's about it for now sports fans.  Thanks again for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words!! Good Deeds!
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Your Quaker is looking good, Edgar. The cake looks so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching is great. My mouth is watering for that cake. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends and chocolate cake...a winning combination. I suspect
    you might miss this sampler when it is tucked away .. a beauty .. and
    looking foward to the next l endeavor that will satisfy your "get with it"
    Summer urgings toward the Fall prize of come "H or high water".... just
    love a good mystery. I am commencing one to take me through Winter
    hibernation...will need prayers for that one...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors Edgar....and chocolate cake is one of my weak spots. ;-) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. MQ is coming along nicely! Ooooooooh, cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What luscious looking goodies at that bakery.

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...