Sunday, May 24, 2020

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, stitching away on Agnes...here's a rather crappy snap...


... I finished up the three-sided border.. and got a start on the alphabets.  I've switched out a couple of the called for flosses as they sort of disappeared into the linen.  I'm thinking about extending the beginning of the border to match up with the left side.
_________________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. Edgar, that is beautiful. I have that book and have thought about doing that sampler. If I am correct it has queen stitches at the bottom and I have never done those. Let me know if you plan to stitch the queens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really seeing some progress! Looks good, I love the colors.
    Has San Francisco started opening up yet? I live in Georgia and many
    places are open now. Not sure if that's good, but we'll see.
    Wishing you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue alphabet is one of my favorite styles. I love the different borders separating the letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this, you do such beautiful work - - just wondering - is there not a "D" in the first alphabet on purpose? barbara in Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking wonderful. I agree; would put a strawberry on the right
    upper side to balance..You are quite a speed whiz... Hope you are enjoying the holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress...and I am loving this. The coloring of the strawberries you changed to is just exquisite.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Edgar: Beautiful progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...