Friday, May 8, 2020

A New Puzzle

Gentle Friends, I started a new puzzle last night...

... another Museum puzzle this time from Galison Books.  It's a painting called "Cattleya Orchid and Three Brazillian Hummingbirds, 1871" (detail) painted by Martin Johnson Heade.  Probably painted on his return trip to the tropics in the early 1870s.  It should be a fun one to put together...
_____________

Thanks for stopping by have a super weekend!!  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
Edgar

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: This is a beautiful puzzle, I love puzzles, they relax us and take our minds off what is going on in the world.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Beautiful...and hmmm....sorta fits right in with the "South Pacific" thing going on in my head. Think I must be fantasizing about warmer weather...as we await yet another snowfall.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful puzzle! Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such beautiful puzzle

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...