Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Box of Love

Gentle Friends about a week ago I wrote a Post extolling the virtues and just plain old wonderfulness of PetMeds.com - just because I was so overwhelmed and impressed by their super service.  When I wrote about it I never thought anyone at PetMeds would ever read it or see my little ole Blog Post........ how mistaken I was.  I got a really kind comment from Abby Rosenberg thanking me for the nice Post - which blew me away and made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside......... but the Who Hounds also got a a sweet "Box of Love" from PetMeds also........

.... it was so unexpected and such a sweet gesture.   The Hounds were all over it and were so excited to be getting a prezzie of their very own. 
The Peach, Lolly, Smokie and Wahumpi - all send great big Thank You kisses to those super folks at PetMeds!!!!!
____________

There you sports fans, and remember......  "Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain"........

Take care,
edgar

18 comments:

  1. Very nice...and a photo of the " hounds " together....I hope they enjoy the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! The pooches are so cute Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a lovely gesture! If we ever need Pet Meds, I'm going to Pet Meds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Don't hear about that sort of thing often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on using them the next time I need Revolution for the kitties, after reading your review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh so generous and sweet of PETMEDS . The fur-kids look so happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice gesture!! Thanks for sharing the sweet photos of your doggies :)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great surprise! And the who's are looking so too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your doggies are so adorable!!!!!! Smooches to them from me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Edgar: The Who Hounds are so lucky, I love this picture what a hoot.

    Thank-you for sharing such a cute bunch of sweethearts.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard lots of great things about petmeds and their customer service helps keep their customers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Who Hounds are the cutest little guys!!! I'm so glad they are healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the Mark Twain quote -- I am sharing the quote on my Facebook page today.

    Judy E.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'm so totally impressed! And I love the pic of the adorable ones!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am amazed! What a great company! It's almost like we are living in the old days when businesses really appreciated their customers. How great for you & the hounds!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...