Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Mom would kick my butt

Just a quick little post today, no pics. Yesterday we needed to go to the store for the weekly stuff, dog food and "mama" food ( which is what we call the baby food that we by our 15+ year old Chihuahua Hunny, since she hasn't got a tooth in her head she can't chew so we get her a variety of Gerber's baby food. The turkey, lamb, beef, veal and ham variates. She really likes the ham and she gets a little jar of this each night. No, she is not spoiled :) ) We also got some really nice peaches and cherries, yogurt, shampoo, veggies a roast.... and since ice cream was 2 for one we had to get two different kinds, Neapolitan and Butter Pecan. Now what is so sad is that after getting home and taking a shower I really didn't want to fix dinner and so..... I just threw some Pizza rolls in the oven and called it a day. Woo-hoo Pizza rolls and a soda, my Mom would kick my butt if she even thought that was supposed to be dinner.......and after spending all that time, energy and money getting together real food stuff I just make some Pizza rolls. But, that's what you get to do when you are an grown up!!! :)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. I'll have an update pic of my RR tomorrow or at least a pic of the sugar sweet and NOT spoiled Hunny-licious.

edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...