Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Deathly Hallows, c'est Finis :(

I finished the last HP book, and was quite satisfied. There are a few little points that weren't answered, but as a whole I really enjoyed the book. There were not too many surprises in the way it ended up as a total HP reading, Muggelnet visiting fan I had sorta figured out the way the wind was blowing. There were however some quite exciting places that made the book just jump, and now I can't wait for the movie, Fall 2010!!!!!


DA RULES!!!!!!!!

edgar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Edgar, Always like visiting your site it is so interesting and love the pics. Smiles..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Not only are you a cross-stitching bloke but you like samplers too!! I think you are the first male stitcher I have met that likes to stitch samplers. y dad stitches too but not samplers. Very pleased to meet you. Like your work.

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...