Monday, September 18, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still plugging away at the border... here's a snaperoo...


.. I miscounted the right arm by a single thread and didn't realize it until I got to the pumpkin at the bottom.... so it was a frog-zilla almost 2/3rds of the way up... oh well, now everything is back on course.
________________

That's about all the news today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good deeds!
edgar


6 comments:

  1. Ugh! The dreaded frog. I feel for you!! That border looks beautiful. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking good, Edgar. Sorry you had to spend time ripping out though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The frogs have been out aplenty the past few days in these parts. I love, love, that border!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nasty frog visited me on three separate projects a couple of weeks ago. I'm sorry he paid you a visit. That border is looking good now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty pattern.. love the progress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad Frog! Maybe it has a spell on it? :o) Can't wait to see the progress

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....