Monday, August 28, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, the 8th Part is coming along nicely... here's a snaperoo...


... I've gotten the garden stitched in with the orange tree on the left and the rose bush on the right with roses along the bottom... once I get the house in the middle stitched then it's on to the 9th Part.  I went back and re-stitched the bottom of the vine with a curly end (I really didn't like the way the vine ended before) and have done the same on the end of the right vine - I like this "end" resolution far better!!
___________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Oh Edgar, block 8 is looking fabulous. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, great project. I like your "end" resolution too! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: It is such a lovely design.
    I hope all is well in your home.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! I’m loving the Autumn colours in this block.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....