Monday, August 14, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I finished up the 6th part, and here's a snaperoo...


... with the piece at the 2/3rds spot, I thought I should start thinking about my next project,  So, I dug around and found a fun Hallowe'en sampler that'll work up nicely for the Fall!!  It's been a really lovely summer here by the Bay.  Upper 50's low 60's most of the time, lots of fog rolling down from Twin Peaks, and breezes blowing during the day... We've had our sunny days also, but they don't last...  thank goodness... for me, dank and foggy days are the bestest!!
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

14 comments:

  1. Well done on getting block 6 finished, Edgar! It looks great and the whole 2/3s is looking incredible. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is coming along beautifully - it’s a lovely piece. Can’t wait to see what you’ve selected for your fall piece. I agree on the the dark drizzly days - they are indeed the bestest! Along that line, I’m currently working on a piece by Lindy Stitches called “Dracula’s Confession” because of the quote on it: “I love the shade and the shadow and would be alone with my thoughts when I may.” On a moody grey overdyed fabric, it is exactly my favorite kind of weather. Enjoy your week, and all the best! ~Ruth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ruth! I looked up and love the "Confession"...

      Delete
  3. Wow. (But confess that I am anxious for your Halloween choice!) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Edgar: It is a beautiful piece, congratulations on the finish.
    I am looking forward to seeing the Halloween design and progress.
    Cold here today in the low sixties, too cold for me.

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Catherine! For me it can never be too cool... :)

      Delete
  5. that is lovely, can't wait to see it finished and your Halloween project

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is really so special; the colors, so soothing... Looking forward
    to your Halloween choice ...dark and haunting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really enjoying all the blues and greens also... maybe not as dark as it it is grim..... ;)

      Delete
  7. This is a beautiful piece Edgar. Can't wait to see the bottom third. You are stitching it so quickly (but then you always do!!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Vera... the 7th part is coming along very quickly .... we'll see where I can get over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Edgar...wow...I love this....this is so delicate looking too.

    Take Care & Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Buttercup

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....