Wednesday, April 5, 2023

A Little Low Tide

 Gentle Friends, we went to dinner at the Moss Beach Distillery (about 25 miles south of SF) a little while back and I forgot to post a snaperoo...

... the tide was very low exposing lots of the rocky beach... you can't really tell from my photo but where the grass ends there is a drop-off of about 30+ feet straight down to the beach.  It was a lovely calm evening on the Pacific.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!
______________________

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. I love this part of the coast between SF and Monterey! Your sampler 'In Memory' came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I hope you got to see the sunset too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Wow that is a low tide, it is amazing.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely in a hard, barren, kind of way. But what a fantastic place to have dinner! ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...