Monday, April 10, 2023

A Little Stichin'

 Gentle Friends, moving along nicely on TSotA, and here's a snap...

... I think my next project got a switcheroo.  I was digging around for an OOP chart for another stitcher to borrow and found something I've wanted to stitch for years... and lo and behold I had all the silks in my stash so not spending funds is a good thing...!  Now to decide on linen??
______________________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Your "little stitchin'" always amazes me LOL. Your stash must be an amazing place to dig through!! ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: This is a lovely design; the fabric gives it an antique look.
    I am looking forward to seeing your next project, it is always good to not to have to spend more money on threads.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song of the Angels is looking incredible, Edgar! You certainly have done a little stitchin! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...