Monday, November 8, 2021

A Little Blue Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I picked up on November's section of Fruits...here's a snap...


.. I also made a start on the December section.  Since the dark-blue outline mirrors Octobers it was an easy jump...I'll get in the last bottom triangle and the corner piece before I start in on the lite blue areas...
_____________________
That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar


5 comments:

  1. I am just mesmerized by he amount of stitching in this. I have been wanting to start a blackwork piece....I found that Prairie Moon pattern in pdf on their site (thanks for the suggestion!) or maybe Ann Grimshaw 1818....but they seem so ambitious LOL. (Yes....I can hear you snickering, Edgar, even across all those miles!!) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crossed hands at the bottom of this piece. I am amazed by the subtle pattern revealed when the light blue is stitched. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I marvel at the complexity of some projects you select to do, Edgar....
    this is one of them... and done so quickly, accurately, my needlework
    guru

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...