Sunday, October 31, 2021

A Little Start

 Gentle Friends, here's my start on my Christmas piece...

BBD - Merry Christmas Ella Vaughn
40ct LL Pear
Recommended Floss

It's an older pattern from 2006.  The Fourth Pattern in The Family History Series.  I've had these charts from this series for years in my stash and just never have gotten around to stitching any of them... no time like the present! 
__________________

Also on the Christmas front, at the grocery store this past week they got in my favorite eggnog...

Bud's, elixir of the gods!!!!!!   Even with my Hallowe'en cookie jar still on the counter, I had to have a slug of that old Christmas magic, delicious!!!!
________________

That's about it for tonight sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is going to be amazing when done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great piece. You've made a good start already. Enjoy that eggnog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are off to a good start on your new project, Edgar. Enjoy your 'nog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish they had that eggnog here....You have me so curious!! (Although I venture to say that almost any nog would taste wonderful when served in that beautiful glass.) Looking forward to following along on your newest stitch...another pattern with which I am not familiar. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That eggnog looks so good. I chose a BBD chart for my Christmas stitch too. I am doing Peace and Plenty from the Sisters book. I am changing the border to be all Pine Needle green. They used a floss that was very brown for part of the border. Your design will be lovely! I have that chart too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Edgar: That Nog looks yummy.
    I am really looking forward to seeing your new design progress, you pick some lovely designs to stitch.
    Krissy + Mikey the boys and Blondie the cat say hello to the hounds

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bud's Eggnog not available in our area....dratz ~
    Please have one for me, Edgar dear.

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...