Friday, October 29, 2021

A Little Finish

 Gentle Friends, I'm wrapping up the week with a finish of Mighty Acorn... here's a snapperoo...

"Mighty Acorn" - Blackbird Designs
9/26 - 10/28
36ct LL Vintage Light Exampler
Recommended Floss
________________________________

I won't be getting the November section of Fruits until Monday or I'd just pick that up this weekend to stitch on....  I've already pulled together my next "seasonal" piece...a little Christmas sampler which I'll get a start on over the weekend and post a snap on Monday.

That's about it for today sports fans.  Have a super weekend... It's massage weekend here by the Bay for us so I'm totally stoked about that!!  Thanks again for stopping by.  Dos top again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

9 comments:

  1. A Mighty Acorn turned out so pretty. I am having trouble deciding on a Christmas piece to stitch. I look forward to seeing what you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your finish, Edgar! It is gorgeous. Can't wait to see your new start! Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: This is beautiful, I love the oak leaves and the squirrel.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. FANTASTIC Edgar I admire your diligence!
    dq

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, that's no "little" finish by my standards LOL. But, perfect timing!! Enjoy your massage...I'm jealous.... and Happy Halloween! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, I have never seen a house get built so quickly. This
    finish is simply beautiful...Enjoy the post massage "floating" and
    a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done and a beautiful autumn piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a beautiful finish!

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...