Monday, November 15, 2021

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, I stitched up as much of Fruits as I can until the last section shows up...  here's a snap...


... I also got the border done on MCEV...  here's that snap...


... both shots are on the dark side, but you get the idea.  That stick thing in the vase is going to be some sort of tree...  
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Both pieces are looking good, Edgar! Have a super Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the perfect way of stitching a large duo-chromatic piece like that...month by month. I really am liking the border on your Christmas stitch! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects. That border looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are coming along so well and are a lesson in steady as you go.... probably has something to do with how well you accomplish,.

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...