Monday, November 15, 2021

A Little Boost and a Rib

 Gentle Friends, we headed out to get our Covid Booster Shots this morning.  I had made appointments for us at the same place we had gotten our first 2 shots ... in the Mission at 24th and Capp Streets.  Since they are just around the corner from the Mission McDonlads' we headed over there after we got shots for a reward...


... I had to get the McRib and Rico got a Quater Pounder meal.  As usual, it was delicious and I totally enjoyed every bite!  I'm really happy to have gotten the Booster shot,  now we need to get the flu shot for this year and we're covered ... hopefully!
_________________________

There you go sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!

edgar

5 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: Yummy looking.
    I have been trying to comment on your blog, if this one goes through I wanted to let you know that your SAL is positively beautiful.
    The new design is a beauty.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The McRib does nothing for me unfortunately...I know it's strange, but I don't handle bbq sauce well. But I do love my MickeyD's! Just wish they would bring back the Big Mac Jr. Sigh. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks pretty yummy. We finally got the boosters and are now all set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do love your McRib. I have never tried one, but glad you enjoyed yours. It does look good. When I go into McDonald's it's always a Big Mac and french fries, well done with no salt. Glad you both got your boosters. I get my 2nd shot tomorrow. Then hubby and I will both get our flu shots and like you we're covered.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had my flu shot...but I am waiting to be scheduled for the Covid booster.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...