Monday, November 12, 2018

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, still stitching away.... on "Smith"...


... it's coming along nicely now... I was really happy when I found that it was all going to line up and meet... I always worry about being off a stitch and throwing the whole piece into a tailspin... then it's trying to figure out if I can fudge that border or will I have to frog part of it...  no fudge, no frog on those borders.... woo hoo!!!
_________________

Thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar


8 comments:

  1. I hear you Edgar, frogging the border mistake where house belonged would be enough for me to scream. Looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're at the fun part, that house! I love stitching houses. It won't be long now before you're done with another sampler:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a fabulous Stitch Edgar!♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Edgar! I know just what you mean about borders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The border gods were with you, Edgar.... but a plane going over would
    barely notice a stitch missed nor would most observers... how we fret.
    Your work and speed continues to amaze. This one is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, coming along so beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gold star for you Edgar matching the border first time!

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...