Tuesday, June 20, 2017

A Little Summer

Gentle friends, keeping with the theme of Summer... I thought I would post a beautiful piece of music today... it's a bit on the long side at 10 minutes but so worth a look, especially the ending.....  here it goes...


"SUMMER" Allegro Non Malto: Adagio-Presto-Adagio; Presto (The Four Seasons); From The National Botanical Gardens of Wales; Julia Fischer on violin, accompanied by the Academy of St. Martin in the Feilds.

I hope you enoyed it!!
______________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

4 comments:

  1. beautiful music! thank you for posting - I always enjoy visiting your blog. Enjoy the summer of 2017! happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Vivaldi's Four Seasons is one of my favorite works. I'm enjoying the "Little" theme you have going on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...