Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Little "Faire" Visit

Gentle Friends, over the weekend I headed over to Alameda Pointe with a friend to hit the monthly Antiques Faire held there.  There were supposed to be around 800 dealers present and after walking the whole thing I can believe it... here's a snap...

 ...   I only ran into a couple of pieces of silver I wanted but in the end passed on both of them and came home empty handed... we did stop and had a "small" lunch...

... juicy brat's with lots of sauerkraut and onions!!  It was a fun day and took us about 5 hours to walk the whole Faire so that we could see everything or at least try and see everything...  I'm thinking we'll probably get to the next one on July 2nd  because you never know what might turn up!!
______________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by, do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

1 comment:

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...