Monday, March 18, 2013

We Have a Winner and Some "Peep's"

Gentle Friends, I had the Hag Claw and the Who Hounds draw a name from the BoD (Bowl of Destiny) yesterday.  


I used a stoneware Butter crock I found at my mom's for the bowl....  and out of the BoD ............


............ out came Maggee's name!!  I have sent off an email for shipping info - Thank you all for entering.  I am thinking up another Drawing soon so stay tuned.
___________________

Over the weekend we went shopping, and bought some new shoes and picked up some Easter treats to send off to the nieces and nephews.  Of course I picked up some treats for us - and here's a snap..


In my Easter bowl - that I have out each year - I filled with gummy AND sour rabbits - I forgot who made these...  might be a Wonka treat - but, boy are they good - I do love gummy and sour!!  I also found these Peep's in the piles of Peeps available.  Now, I know that they are not to every one's taste, but I love a good Peep!


I also love that they these are 60th Anniversary Peep's - I pulled out a little dessert plate that looks like spring to me - and sets off these sparkly marshmallow birds.  They have a hint of a vanilla taste to them, and the colorful sprinkles and just that, sparkly colour, no flavour.  But, they are fun and do say Happy Easter!!!

There you go - the weekend, I also worked a little on Elizabeth, and will post a snap in the morning.  Thanks for stopping by, do stop again!

Take care,
edgar

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to Maggee! Love the crock, I have a couple of my grandma's crocks "from off the farm" and I use them in my everyday decor. The peeps are sweet and the plate they're on does look like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congrats to Maggee! And those have got to be the prettiest peeps I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Peeps....but I like them a little stale. I leave them out for a day or two and them enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Maggee! Love seeing your Easter treats -- I need to get moving for Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Maggee.... oh Peeps.... must find those sparkly ones - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Magee ...love your Easter treat..
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Maggee and I do love me some peeps as well. They certainly aren't a German Easter tradition because I've looked everywhere for some. Hubby's gonna grab me a few when he's back in
    The states next week.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent you my address in a separate email, but just have to say those peeps are too cool! I haven't seen them here in Virginia, but it is early... I like to let them set out for a day or two and get 'stale' too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay I love that the babies are watching you draw the winner! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Maggee and I do love all those Easter treats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to Maggee. The kids look so cute around the bowl. You would they were getting some treats.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Magee!! And yummy ~ might have to go treat shopping soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winner!
    ...and I love peeps! ...is it weird that I feel other holiday peeps don't taste as good as Easter peeps? Lol I bought some for Valentine's and it just didn't do it for me

    ReplyDelete
  14. PEEPS...my favorite super sugary treat! I have not seen these and I am not sure that I could pass them up. Iam on an 8 week fitness program and have been avoiding the regular ones in the store. I SOOOO want some now.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...