Sunday, November 26, 2023

A Little Stitchin' and a Thanksgiving Snap

Gentle Friends, I had some extra time over the weekend for stitchin', here's where I am at the moment...

.. I went back and frogged the "C"... then replaced the called for WDW "Parchment" with WDW "Pebble."  I like the "Pebble" as it is still light but it shows up against the linen.  This is turning out to be a really fun stitch with all the colors.  It's not a very traditional Christmas piece.
____________________

Here's a snap from Thanksgiving ...from l to r... sweet Rico, our dear friend, Teresa, my baby sister Cissy, and her husband my super BIL, John, we were a smaller but festive group this year.....
... those damn candles just never would stand up... I remember my Mom, these same silver candle sticks, and the many "candle battles" she had during the Holidays... a fun memory but so frustrating...is there ever enough Stick-um??
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful table Egar! And, your stitching isn't bad either - LOL. That's such a pretty piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is looking fabulous, Edgar! Looks like you had a marvelous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice looking sampler, your color change is spot on. Great photo in a beautiful room! No candles on tables for me. Singed my hair when it was thick and wild. Much less to singe now!

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....