Monday, November 20, 2023

A Little Stitchin'

 Gentle friends, here's a snap of the start of the Christmas stitch...

"Feliz Navidad' - by Blackbird Designs
Number 2 in the Christmas Sampler Series
40ct "Barn Owl" from Birds of a Feather
Called for WDW Floss

The picture makes the linen look more yellow than it actually is, and the Q-snap makes the stitching look wonky but you get the idea.  I am thinking I'll need to switch out the "Parchment" floss for something else as it totally disappears against the fabric... the letter "C" is what's pushing me towards that decision.  Other than that I'm pretty happy with the rest of the colors so far.
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by do stop again.  Stay Safe!

Good Thoughts! Good Words! Good Deeds!
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Lovely start on your Christmas sampler, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - love it ....Agree about the parchment C...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - love it. Agree about the parchment C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red and the gold of the border. I see what you mean about the floss in “C”. It looks good, but it might be too much disappearing over the course of the whole piece, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Edgar: Nice progress on Feliz Navidad, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
    Happy Blessed thanksgiving
    Catherin
    Michael
    Blondie the cat and of course Little Mikey the dog

    ReplyDelete

Sampler Stitchin'

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah... here's a snaperoo... ... I think I'll move through the centre section for a while....